Friday, August 22, 2008

Start Spreading the Moos!


My, oh my! I do declare, I am a little flabbergasted!

I was cruising the Internet today with my co-worker, Eric (OC's Director of Education and Outreach). We were catching up on Twitter and saw that Carl had a tweet with a link to an article talking about our friends at Opera Cleveland. So of course we clicked on the link to read about Carl (have I mentioned that I adore this chicken?) and the exciting things going on at Cleveland Opera.

Eric I and were so surprised to see that yours truly was mentioned in the article!



Not just any bovine gets her name in the press! I can't wait to e-mail the girls back home about my media mention. Watch out world - this cow is going places!






1 comment:

Shauna said...

I love MIMI and Opera Columbus.