Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh, The Weather Outside if Frightful

I'm back! Did you miss me? I certainly missed blogging. As a special surprise my parents took my siblings and me to Miami for a week (and it wasn't easy getting a whole herd to Miami). White sand, blue water, warm skies and cute cabana boys made this vacation a dream come true. Here's my view from laying in my favorite hammock:
I came back relaxed and even had a little tan. Imagine my shock lading at CMH and driving back to my beloved Opera Columbus in this:

Have no fear loyal readers, even the numbing cold won't keep me from you! And I have so much to share with you about our upcoming production of Turnadot (which is gonna be fabulous), our vocal competition (which has over 90 applicants) and, of course, other fabulous Columbus stuff (like ProMusica's most recent concert).

So, if you have to go out in this hot mess please bundle up and drive safely. They made me pose in the snow. I was not thrilled. But, for you, I'd do (almost) anything.





No comments: