Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happiness is...

...eating at Noodles & Company (Grandview location...although I'm sure others are just as yummy)!

I've mentioned it before, but let me say it again. The OC staff loves to eat almost as much as they love opera. Our lunch destination is usually decided no later than 10:30 a.m. every day. No wonder I love these people so much! One of our very favorite places to dine is Noodles & Company. They have the most delicious, fresh and yummy dishes. The staff top picks tend to be the Pesto Cavatappi and, my personal favorite, the Wisconsin Mac & Cheese. I've heard they are both good with the Parmesan crusted chicken (sorry, Carl). And in my humble (ha ha, humble) dessert-expert opinion they have the best rice krispie treats, EVER!

The Grandview Noodles & Company has something even better than food (crazy, I know): excellent customer service. Their employees greet our staff with a smile and have come to recognize us (kinda like Cheers where everyone knows your name without the booze and add noodles). One time when Lisa wasn't hungry (crazy, yet again) she didn't order anything but a Diet Coke (FYI - don't cross Lisa if she hasn't had at least one Diet Coke. This cow learned that the hard way) Ken, the general manager, delivered the food and asked what she had ordered. When she replied nothing Ken said that wasn't right and brought her out an order of Mac & Cheese.

So, to sum it up... if you're hungry go visit our friend Ken and the rest of the Grandview Noodles & Company staff. And stop and say hi to us because we're there like, um, twice a week (seriously).

Hanging with my buddy Ken. He rocks.

Loving my yummy dessert.

Kevin & I strike a pose and dream of the delicious dish we'll order today.

No comments: