Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's a Celebration

I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again. Opera people like to party (hence why I love opera people). To celebrate The Pearl Fishers' opening night, Opera Columbus hosted a party at Due Amici. The evening was filled with fabulous friends, talented artists, amazing food and several delicious libations.

Wanna be a part of this fun? Don't miss our Turandot Opening Night After Party on February 20. Pencil it in, more details to come.

With Opera Columbus Board President &
all around great guy, Jay.

With Nick, from Power Shack (our artist fitness sponsor).

With Rebekah, hair stylist and make-up artist extraordinaire.

Vale recognized my talent and insisted I call my agent.
He let me use his phone and gave me some tips.
That Vale is a great guy. The next singing cow role
in opera is totally mine.

With the talented Philip.

With two of my Opera Columbus favorites - Brian and Elise.

Learning a new dance step from our choreographer, Tim.

With new fun and fabulous friend, Julia.

With OC's Director of Production and Pearl Fishers
Stage Manager, Kevin.

With Director of Marketing & PR, Lisa, and our friend, Ben.

No comments: