Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

Greetings readers! It's been an eventful (and short) week here at Opera Columbus.

In a few minutes I'm getting ready to leave the office and head back to the farm for Thanksgiving w
ith the family (pray that I survive some of my crazy aunts and my grandmother asking me when I'm getting married - I just haven't met the right bull yet, ok).

As I sit back and think about Thanksgiving I have so much for which to be grateful. I have my health and my wonderful family. I have the best co-workers and fantastic blog readers. Plus, I'm always thankful for opera in general and the fabulous city in which I live, work and play.
Speaking of great co-workers, we celebrated Eric's birthday today with a lunch at Northstar Cafe in Clintonville. I highly (HIGHLY) recommend the veggie burger. I'm told it tastes just as good as the real thing.

Enjoy the photos. Happy Thanksgiving!

With chef Matt. He was glad to hear we love Northstar!

With the adorable birthday boy, Eric.

With the handsome duo of Kevin and Eric.

With our funny and fearless leader, Press.

Susan and I know how to work the cute.

No comments: