Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oh Happy Day

I hardly slept all weekend. While I had a lovely time relaxing, following the latest election news and shopping at the outlet malls, I could not wait for Tuesday morning! Why? Because, silly, Opera Columbus single tickets go on sale today!

Ordering is super easy and the CAPA Ticket Office folks are incredibly helpful and basically plain awesome. You need to call our friends in the Ticket Office (614-469-0939) and order your tickets today. You can also go online and order tickets, but then you miss talking with the fabulous CAPA peeps.

Opera tickets make great gifts, too. I ordered a pair of The Pearl Fishers tickets for a couple of my cow gal pals back home and a pair of Turandot tickets for my fancy friends who love Neal E. Boyd on America's Got Talent (he sings the famous Tenor aria, "Nessun Dorma", from Turandot). And I think I may get a few tickets to The Mikado for some of my musical theatre loving friends.

Get on it. Order your tickets today (614-469-0939 or click here)! See you at the opera!

No comments: