Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Celebrate Good Times

Opera people are fun people. Surprised to hear that? Well, I swear it's true. Opera people also love to party (no wonder I love opera as much as I do). To give people a chance to see the rehearsal process and chat with the cast Opera Columbus hosted a Meet & Greet on Friday. Here are some fun pictures taken at La Chatelaine after the rehearsal. Enjoy!

Here I am with Alicia, the Assistant Stage Manager,
and Kevin, Director of Production and State Manager.


With friends Mike, Andrew and Justin.

With Vale and Willie. I had to try Vale's drink.
Not gonna lie. It was good.


With the fabulous Ed. He's also our rehearsal
accompanist. Man, can he tickle those ivories.

With my friend, Thomas.

With Press, our Executive Director, and
Donna, our Director of Finance.

No comments: